the boring bits....
Terms & Conditions
1. We requires a 50% deposit to confirm an order, and will not proceed with creating proofs before receiving this deposit. However, if an order is urgently required, we may choose, at its discretion, to waive these requirements in order not to delay the final delivery of the commission.
2. we must have received the balance of payment (a sum must have cleared) before the work will be despatched to the customer.
3. We accept bank transfer for payment, or paypal.
4. Prices are subject to change.
5. On occasions our lead times of, 1 week for printing proofs and 21 days for receipt of card may have to be extended, the customer would be advised of this when placing an order.
6. Materials are subject to change.
7. For stationery, we endeavour to provide customers with proofs promptly, it is the customer's responsibility to approve these proofs, or to inform us of any changes required. We cannot be held responsible for delays introduced by late reactions to proofs.
8. When your stationery arrives, please make sure they are unpacked and inspected BEFORE signing the delivery note. In the unlikely event of damage occurring during transit, please refuse delivery of the goods, mark the delivery note accordingly, and notify us immediately. A new product will be sent out. We strongly recommend that you examine the stationery at the time of delivery - we have your satisfaction in mind. Naturally we cannot accept liability for damages or errors if goods have been used or if you have had the stationery in your possession for more than 7 days. Delivered goods are your responsibility, if you delay accepting the delivery we will not be held responsible for any financial implications.
9.Actual printed products may differ slightly from the electronic .pdf proof due to production methods. This is unfortunately out of our control.
10. Our products are all hand finished therefore irregularities occur from card to card this is intentional and is part of their charm, no two cards will be alike. (Only applies to hand finished products)
11. Due to the natural element involved with a lot of our materials we cannot guarantee colour matching throughout batches, this is unfortunately out of our control.
12. If a customer cannot view a proof by e-mail, he/she must be aware that an extra delay is introduced by having to send a printed copy of the proof by conventional mail, for each cycle of the proofing stage. These printed copies will be sent by First Class UK mail.
13. From the point in time where the customer agrees the final proof, the cards will be printed and despatched within 21 days, the customer will be advised of the despatch date and an address will be required.
14. Cards are printed in the UK. The only way to ensure fast delivery and a traceable route (e.g. a guaranteed next day, by noon, delivery) is to use Royal mail, the full cost of which will have to be borne by the customer. A standard charge of £10 applies within the UK although this may be more, dependant on the weight of the parcel; please contact us for despatch times and costs for other countries.
15. Whilst we will do everything it can to ensure the prompt arrival of your cards, it cannot be held liable for any delays in the postal service.
16. Customer's personal details will only be used for our internal accounting and marketing purposes and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
17. We reserve the right to use photographs of all our designs within company media website/brochures etc.
1. When commissioning a bespoke artwork the orientation of the drawing will be left to the artist's discretion unless otherwise specified when making your commission.
2. Prices quoted are for the artwork only. Framing and postage is extra.
3. Commissions are only undertaken after a deposit of 50% is paid. However, if an order is urgently required, we may choose, at its discretion, to waive these requirements in order not to delay the final delivery of the commission.
4. Each deposit is held until work is completed. If, through no fault of the artist, a commission balance & P&P costs are not paid in full within one month of its completion the artwork will be cancelled and the full deposit, inclusive of any additional charges, will not be refunded.
5. On completion of the client's commission we shall send photographs of the finished artwork for their approval. If the artwork does not meet the clients expectations we shall discuss with the them ways to remedy the issues raised, re-starting the commission if both parties agree that the artwork has strayed far from the brief. This will be at the artist's discression, if neither parties no longer wish to continue the deposit and postage charges will not be refunded.
6. When commissioning a piece of work from us you are entering into a commitment with the artist. Once the artwork is approved the client must complete payment by posting a cheque or pay via BACS. Please note cheques can take 5 working days to clear and should be made payable to 'E L Thrush'. From this point no refunds will be issued, this is due to the personal nature of a commission piece and the fact that it may not be resaleable by the artist due to this fact.
7. Completed artwork will only be dispatched once the balance, which includes postage & packaging, has been paid & monies cleared.
8. Commissions are posted first class, Special Delivery Next Day.
9. When commissioning artwork the client is paying for the time, materials and expertise to create the work. In the unlikely event that a client is unhappy with the commissioned drawing or painting, we may offer to alter where possible the commission. The artwork should be returned to the artist at the client's expense. This process cannot be repeated more than twice without incurring extra costs.
10. Customer's personal details will only be used for our internal accounting and marketing purposes and will not be given or sold to any third parties.
11. We reserve the right to use photographs of all our designs within company media website/brochures etc.